Join date: Aug 11, 2022


If the vibrations continue, you may need to replace the white mixer tap. In most cases, the water supply valve is the culprit. The faucet may need to be replaced, but replacing the valve is a more permanent solution. If the problem persists, you should contact a plumber immediately. However, if you don't have any other options, you can try the steps above to find a solution. You can also try insulating the pipes.

Diva Sunlia

More actions